Hello from Washington State

  • dvsdanette
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009
      Hello. My name is Danette. I newly joined this group. I just wanted to say hello, let people know that I am willing to help out for ancestry lookup in any of my family surnames, and to announce that I am compiling many family photos. If you have any questions or interest in my family and any of its surnames, please dont hesitate to ask. Surnames in my family are as follows:

      Glenn / Brown

      Vanderhoof / Goddard

      Celmer (Cekmer) / Coulter / Couton

      Zatkovich (Zatkovic) / Surarra

      All of my family lines coincidentally wound up migrating to America roughly around the same time. Countries or origin include the following:

      Germany...Ireland...Austria...Scotland...Switzerland...Norway...England
      ...Croatia...and some more.

      These are the major family names and origins in my family.

      In the USA, we have had residence in the following states:

      Washington...Michigan...Illinois...Utah...Nebraska...New York...Florida...Canada...Kentucky...and more.

      I have a family tree under the ID of theelectladyoflight on ancestry.com. Multiple pictures, stories, events, and more.

      I also have multiple family trees on myancestry.com under the ID of theelectladyoflight.

      I love to help. I also enjoy receiving it. If anyone has ties to any of my families, please dont hesitate to let me know these ties as well. I would love to see our relations and help you to know more about my branches of the tree.

      Thank you for welcoming me to the group. I hope I can be of help to someone. And I know that I will receive help and suggestions if I need it. You guys seem so full of love and passion for genealogy. I just love it!

      Danette.