RE: [Genealogy Research Club] I have 2 photos... Are they the same person?

  • Kat kief1255
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2009
      No, the ears are totally different shaped and the lips don't match.

      Life is too short to wake up with regrets..
      So love the people who treat you right.
      Love the ones who don't just because you can..
      Believe everything happens for a reason..
      If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
      If it changes your life, let it.
      Kiss slowly.
      Forgive quickly.
      God never said life would be easy.
      He just promised it would be worth it.

      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: cfrustine@...
      Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 14:43:08 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] I have 2 photos... Are they the same person?

      WRONG BONE STRUCTURE IN HIS FACE ,NO I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IS THE SAME PERSON . COUSIN OR BROTHER POSSIBLY??