Help with Name Essbott

  • Angela
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      Can any one Help Me Please with the Name ESSBOTT Bedfordshire
      I think it could be a Name of A House or Land or farm
      i am looking for this name In connection with the family Name Gisborne or Gisbourne Henry Gisborne DOB About 1864 Birth places ESSBOTT Bedfordshire i have been looking for this man now over 13 years and no Birth or Death
      regards Angela