Re: [Genealogy Research Club] For those looking for a challange

  • ck4evr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2009
      There is a book “ Venango County, Penn.” by Charles Almanzo Babcock. It references Smith family. Perhaps there are clues there?

      Venango County Pennsylvania, Cemetery Records and Early Church Histories, Volume 7, Sandycreek Township

      A very early census may show his children still living in the area?

      great list of references in that area- http://www.sbcgs.org/phold.txt%c2%a0

      Good Luck, You would think someone would remember you if you had a statue and marker named for you!!!!!!

      Kat