Re: New to group- and a mystery man to find!

  • kim_donley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2009
      Have you looked at the following family?

      John Wesley Mitchell 1821-1885
      (his wife) Hixie McGregor 1828-1897

      They were in Warren Co TN and had a George Mitchell born about 1858-1860.
      There are at least 2 trees at ancestry on them but they do not say what happened to George but they do have a David Ritchie Mitchell
      born 1851 in TN and moved to Texas and died there in 1920. I have been trying to trace down their son George but so far no luck.

      Anyhow its just a thought i have ancestors that are like him also and know that it can be frustrating....................KIM