Re: [Genealogy Research Club] re: Fern L Smith

  • Tracy Linton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2009
      I have no idea if it was a family name. There is literally no info on Fern
      Smith. He quite frankly was not a good father, left the family, and they
      were informed when he died in 1976. I have the death index but it shows no
      information as far as parents. In fact, it just gives an estimate date for
      his birth. I have the exact from my mother-in-laws birth cert. It's very
      frustrating. Monday I'm going to try to obtain a copy of the marriage
      license in Wayne County. Hopefully that will help me to get a better lead.

      Tracy