Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Castleberry and Hilmer Families

  • ck4evr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2009
      George Hilmers b. Elsinor Denmark around 1840- his son is George Hilmers b. May 1863 in Denmark and was married twice- my line is wife Eliza Raysor married in 1898. She was born in Kentucky. She is buried in Evergreen Cemetery.  Other wife is Johannah Muinich. Came to Victoria 1875.

      George and Eliza’s child-  Ira Monroe Hilmer who married a Shawl in the early 1900’s.

      Other spelling for this line are: Kelmers, Hilmers, Hellmer, Hillmer. There are only 2 lines of Hilmers. One from Germany and mine from Denmark.

      The other name I am doing at the moment is Castleberry. I have nothing except it is west Texas- Abilene, Odessa, Midland or Big Spring. !962. Looking for all Castleberries in that area at that time.