Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Introduction - New Member - Meagan

  • Meagan Coggins
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2009
      To find out where they are buried you can get their death certificates and it will tell you the cemetery.  Cemeteries are very nice about giving you a map of the place and showing you the lot and row # to find them.  If for some reason you cannot get a death cert., you can call local cemeteries and just ask if your relative is buried there.  It helps if you know what religion or ethnicity they were (ie all my German ancestors are buried in the German cemetery in town).