Just a reminder

  • Tina Stedman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 11:19 AM
      I just wanted to send out a reminder that all messages are moderated. This means that when you post a message, I have to go in and approve the message for the group. Once it is approved, the message is then posted to the group website.

      The reason to have the group moderated is to avoid all the spam that happens on groups like this.

      So please do not post your message twice because it does not show up on the website immediately. I normally check the messages at least 4 times a day but there are times when life gets in the way. So please be patient as I try to protect the group from unwanted spam!!

      Thanks,
      Tina Stedman
      Genealogy Research Club Moderator