Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Yingling

  • circa_1948
    Message 1 of 14 , May 4, 2009
      WAS HANNA born in 1797?
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: paula_lada
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 4:05 PM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Yingling

      Hi, I need some help please. I have been trying to find info on my dads side. Ralph Eugene Wright, his dad and mom Ralph Eugene Wright married a twin named Elva Yingling{her sister is Eva} the mother is Hannah Yingling. Did a search and they showed up on Ancestery. com. For the Elva Yingling it says about 1907 for birth which would about right, these I think are on the native America Census. Trying to find out more. Elva's says Delware Ok. Delware is the county of the Cherokee Nation, and Hannahs says Cherokee Nation Territory. Could someone help Please? Thank You Paula

    • circa_1948
      Message 2 of 14 , May 4, 2009
        I emailed you a pdf of my desc sheet for yinglings in case it helps. Mine are most or all in Pa however but may be your line and of some help.
        sunny
        Hi, I need some help please. I have been trying to find info on my dads side. Ralph Eugene Wright, his dad and mom Ralph Eugene Wright married a twin named Elva Yingling{her sister is Eva} the mother is Hannah Yingling. Did a search and they showed up on Ancestery. com. For the Elva Yingling it says about 1907 for birth which would about right, these I think are on the native America Census. Trying to find out more. Elva's says Delware Ok. Delware is the county of the Cherokee Nation, and Hannahs says Cherokee Nation Territory. Could someone help Please? Thank You Paula

      • Paula Lada
        Message 3 of 14 , May 5, 2009
          Thank You so much, for the info... Which ones where from the 1800's. I know I think his name was Frank, fred? He was a Uncle to my Grandmother. Grandmother was 1/2 Indian, saw a picture of them in front of a dugout at Jay Ok. They played instrutments also in the picture.  Hannah had only the 2 girls, no one said the fathers name? A mystery... Paula

          Message 4 of 14 , May 5, 2009
            Most Yinglings were born in the 1800's.

            as for the Franks....
            Frank E Yingling b. 24 Jul 1894 d. Jun 1974.
            Franklin B Yingling b. 29 Dec 1887 d. 12 Jan 1915.

            The Freds were born a bit earlier...
            Frederick Yingling b. 1745.
            Frederick Yingling b. 1784 d. 1868.

            I have spousal/parentage info etc as well if needed.

            Sunny

[...]

          • paula_lada
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 22 9:22 AM
              I could use some help please, have found the Yinglings I'm looking for in the 1920 census for Delware Co. Ok can't view it because I don't have a membership to Anc. Com, please could someone who does look it up for me? The names are Elva and Eva Yingling twins, need parents what every else Please Thank You Paula
            • circa_1948
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 23 10:58 AM
                do you need info on Eva May Yingling b. 1876; parents Simon Peter and Mary J (Lash) Yingling of Pa?
                I have several Yinglings.
                Sunny

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 23 11:19 AM
                  There maybe a connection, working backwards. My grandmother was a twin Elva Yingling sisters name is Eva Yingling, appear on the 1910, Delware, Ok. census, Their mother was Hannah she is on it also. Theres a John W., Frank, Pheba,Andy, Loura, Eugene J and last I think is Lula. There are othere Yinglings in different co's of Ok. on this census. The twins where born 1907 and that fits. Interested in the relationships and who the dad is. Someone said there was a Uncle Frank. So this is the family, do believe.  Can't find this census anywhere else. They also appear on the 1920 census. Any help would be so helpful

                  Paula

                  do you need info on Eva May Yingling b. 1876; parents Simon Peter and Mary J (Lash) Yingling of Pa?
                  I have several Yinglings.
                  Sunny
                  I could use some help please, have found the Yinglings I'm looking for in the 1920 census for Delware Co. Ok can't view it because I don't have a membership to Anc. Com, please could someone who does look it up for me? The names are Elva and Eva Yingling twins, need parents what every else Please Thank You Paula

                • dolores raines
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 23 12:06 PM
                    paula
                    1920 deleware co Okla
                    John W yingling age 48 b Kansas
                    Hannah J 50 B indiana
                    Andrew J 23 b okla
                    Lulla T.A. 23 b okla
                    Eugene age 15 b Okla
                    Dora 13 b okla
                    Elva 13 b okla
                    Hope this Helps

                    Dolores Raines Sutton
                    drainessutton@...
                    dolores_raines@...

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 26 8:51 AM
                      Thank You so much, I know their names now, lol

                      From: paula_lada <paula_lada@yahoo. com>
                      To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com
                      Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 11:22 AM

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 26 10:48 AM
                        Interesting, 2 sets of Twins. Also most mean that Frank was a Uncle, I think I saw him on one of the census. I do believe this rules out the Indian tale. Indiana instead. lol  Again Thank You. Question are the census, just stored in the countries or at the capitals of the state?   Paula

                        From: paula_lada <paula_lada@yahoo. com>
                        To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com
                        Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 11:22 AM

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 26 10:56 AM
                          Just noticed Sutton, had some on the Cheves side of the family, Va.,N.C., S.C.  Paula

                          From: paula_lada <paula_lada@yahoo. com>
                          To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com
                          Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 11:22 AM

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 26 11:01 AM
                            Holy, Myers? Another name on my direct side. Great-Great Grandfather moved from Mo. to Tx. than into the Beckman Co. Ok.   Paula

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jul 26 11:08 AM
                              Sorry to be writting again but another name Wright thats my maiden name, Elva Yingling married Ralph Eugene Wright. There might be a possible connection and for somereason these families might had known each other. Strange?   Paula