Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New to Group-Hello to All/Need Lookup-Kate

  • bonnie dailey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Thanks for the lookup Kate. Not sure if this is him or not but i will do some more researching and hang onto it, incase it is him.
      Thank you,
      JL

      From: raindrops16125 <raindrops16125@ yahoo.com>
      To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 1:55 PM

      Hello Group,

      I am researching in Westmoreland County and Indiana County, Pa. mostly at this time.

      My Surnames; Fulton, Brank, Wissinger, Lowry to mention a few. If anyone else out there is researchig these names please feel free to give me a shout.

      I joined the group as i am looking for WWII Draft Registration Card for my Grandfather John Albert Fulton b. 6 Aug 1922 Indiana County, Pa. d. 28 Oct 1957 Bell Twp., Westmoreland County, Pa. (I would think he would have signed up in one of these counties mentioned.)He is buried in Avonmore, Westmoreland County, Pa.

      In 1943 he married Elizabeth Josephine Brank 1924-1957. She is buried in Saltsburg,Indiana COunty, Pa.

      Thanks,

      JL