Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New to Group-Hello to All/Need Lookup

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 11:31 AM
      HI-
      I found this-could be him?
      U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946

      Name:
      John B Fulton

      Birth Year:
      1922

      Race:
      White, citizen (White)

      Nativity State or Country:
      Pennsylvania

      State of Residence:
      Pennsylvania

      County or City:
      Washington

      Enlistment Date:

      Enlistment State:
      Pennsylvania

      Enlistment City:
      Pittsburgh

      Branch:
      Branch Immaterial - Warrant Officers, USA

      Branch Code:
      Branch Immaterial - Warrant Officers, USA

      Grade:
      Private

      Grade Code:
      Private

      Term of Enlistment:
      Enlistment
      for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months,
      subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to
      law

      Component:
      Selectees (Enlisted Men)

      Source: