Need two WWI and WWII Draft Cared Lookups

  • gingerbread16125
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 10:36 AM
      Looking for WWI Draft Reg Card Lookup on
      William McKinley Barto
      b. 20 Mar 1900 Clearfield County, Pa.
      d. 9 Apr 1960 Lewistown, Mifflin County, Pa.
      Thinking he would be in Cambria County or Indiana County,Pa. around WWI Draft Reg time.

      and

      Need a WWII Draft Reg Card Lookup for
      James Clarence "Jake" Wissinger
      b. Mar 1901 Pa.
      d. Apr 1977 Indiana, Indiana County, Pa.
      Thinking around WWII would have lived in Cambria County or Indiana County, Pa.

      Thank you,
      Bonnie
    • Kate
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 11:08 AM
        Hi-
        I only found the William Barto WW1 card, will send it shortly-
        Kate