RE: [Genealogy Research Club] RE: Military Search

  • Julie Rittacco
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 27, 2009
      THANK YOU so much for the info and link. Wow, this was the proof I needed that he indeed was in WW1. Thanks again, Julie

      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: mccgram@...
      Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 00:03:14 +0000
      Subject: Re: [Genealogy Research Club] RE: Military Search

      WW1 Draft record Edward Newby:
      Name: Edward Newby
      County: Stark
      State: Illinois
      Birthplace: Indiana;United States of America
      Birth Date: 9 Feb 1892
      Race: Caucasian (White)
      Roll: 1642742
      DraftBoard: 0