Re: [Genealogy Research Club]

  • Synaptic Freak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2009
      Where is "Bond" from?....I have a Bond Im looking for to...its the biological father of my half sister ....(California, Oregon, Washington.)

      Its all about music, I call myself Top Quark.
      Music Page:
      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=232115&content=music

      Personal Profile Page:
      http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=topquark

      Interesting stuff: Defenestration, Trepanation (Just imagine, a trepanic drill!!...lol), Synesthesia