Hello I am new to group

  • sandsand30114
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24 8:10 AM
      My family names are Coggins, Lingerfelt, Fricks, Wehunt, Hefner, Taylor, Gable and further back - West and Roach. If anyone is working on any of these please let me know. They are mostly from North Georgia and before that NC and VA. Also if anyone has some good links where I can go on line to search. They would be appreciated also. Thanks Sandy Coggins Strickland
    • paperboy1949@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26 2:46 AM
        I have some Taylor's from Virginia. Amanda M Taylor, born Jan 24, 1844, Samuel Taylor, born Apr 5, 1787, Stephen Taylor, born Apr 21, 1816.

        Mike Peters

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "sandsand30114" <sandsand30114@...> wrote:

        > My family names are Coggins, Lingerfelt, Fricks, Wehunt, Hefner, Taylor, Gable and further back - West and Roach. If anyone is working on any of these please let me know. They are mostly from North Georgia and before that NC and VA. Also if anyone has some good links where I can go on line to search. They would be appreciated also. Thanks Sandy Coggins Strickland

      • exmedicrider
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26 11:51 AM
          Do you have any Taylors from Essex or Caroline Counties?

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28 6:24 PM
            No Taylors from those counties