searching for my great grandmother Gillaspie

  • Elayne Silvers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2009
      I am searching for the parents of Minnie Ola Gillaspie.  She was born in Texas around 1892 according to the 1930 Census.  Also according to the 1930 Census her father was born in Tennessee and her mother was born in Arkansas.  I can't seem to find her prior to 1920.  I know she married Ed Carpenter White in 1910 in Bosque County, Texas.  I know she is buried in Albany, Texas.  If you have an expert hand at finding people MIA I would be greatly appreciative.  IF you can point me in a new direction to look, I would be happy, too!!

      thanks

      Gracie