where would I post this info?

  • Vicki
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2009
      I have my Dad's United States Naval Training Center, Great Lakes, Illinois 1952 Co. 351 graduating class yearbook. I would like to list all the names of those people with the place they were from. Where would be a good place to do that? I do belong to Ancestry and thought I would put it there but anywhere else? Oh, they all look so young! I think people look older now when they are that age.