help me find Johan Julius Herman HEINICKE's German ancestors

  • Steve Belgraver
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2009
      I am looking for Johan Julius Herman HEINICKE's German ancestors. Where did he come from and who were his forefathers? The other German group's "germangenealogystarthere" most recent post is July 19, 2008 7:12 pm which leads me to believe it is no longer active.

      According to Danish census data Johan Julius Herman HEINICKE was born around ~1840. Presumably he moved from (town?) Germany to Denmark in the late ~1860's where he eventually met and married (date?) Hansine Juliette JELLING (born on 21 July, 1851 in Skaelsor, Denmark). While living in Århus they had at least 6 children (Johanna Christiane Hertha b.1871, John Alfred b.1876, Herman b.1878, Carl Eduard b.1879, Helga b.1880, Agnes Lousie b.1882). Johan Julius Herman HEINICKE died on January 31, 1885 in Århus.

      I am looking for Johan Julius Herman HEINICKE birth date and place and by extension his parents and ancestors. Many thanks in advance,
      Steve