Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Melson/ Sanford/ Harris -- Help?

  • Meagan Coggins
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2009
      The health dept in GA says birth records are available starting in 1919 but in my state if you are a direct line descendant, the time period is waived.  Also, do you know the church they may have gone to?  You can look there for a baptism record.

      http://health.state.ga.us/programs/vitalrecords/birth.asp