Confer/Parker

  • kytemper
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2009
      I am researching for Michael Lynn Confer born March 12, 1943 in Michigan and died october 4, 2000 in Dunlap, TN. He was married to Carol Ann Parker, born Sept 2, 1945. they have four children Randy A.Confer born January 25, 1965, Susanne Confer, Anthony Confer and Johnathan Confer. If anyone has any information please let me know. This is my husband's family and I have not been able to get any information from family members. Randy was married to Dawn Haverdink. Now he is married to me, Mary Houchens