looking

  • robyn2115
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2009
      Hi. I'm Robyn. I have alot of family out there that I dont know. so when i logged into here i see how everyone is looking for their herritage to. thats pretty neat. so i will be posting names. i have a big german background and some irish... i dont know many of the irish names tho. i have tried many times to search the net and came close a couple of times but then hit a dead end. so i gave up for a very long time and today i saw this group and thought i would give it another try. hope it all works out for me... and all of you. i'll be posting the only names i know. hope it helps...?? Thanx, Robyn