McDorman families in Indiana

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2009
      Hello, I'm working on the McDorman family in Jay County Indiana, but not having any luck.My Great Great Grandmother was Sarah I McDorman born May 13,1846, in Jay Co.,Indiana She died July 10,1900 in Jay Co. Her parents were believed to be Alveron McDorman born 1822 in NC. Married Jane Mitchell Dec 02,1843 in Indiana. He dies April 6,1887 in Indiana. Jane Mitchell was born 1823 in Ohio. This is all I have. Thank You in advance, any help will greatly be appreciated. Julie