Taylor family line

  • Elayne Silvers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      April 14, 2009

      ****        Posted by: "sandsand30114" sandsand30114@... sandsand30114
          Date: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:08 am ((PDT))

      I am researching the following names if any of you have this line I would like to hear from you.Coggins, Lingerfelt, Taylor, Hefner, Wehunt, Fricks, Gable.  Moved from from VA, later NC then Georgia and finally parts unknow.  Thanks, Sandy

      I don't know if any of this is a direct relation to you  but I have some Taylors in my line.

      My ggrandmother was Lee Una Taylor born in Georgia to William A Taylor.  His father was William G Taylor.  William A Taylor moved to Jackson County, Alabama in 1930 or just prior.  They show up on the 1930 Census in Alabama.  Lee Una married an Owens sometime after 1924.  I am not sure but my dad said that she moved to Alabama.  Won't know for sure until the 1940 Census.  I don't know the wives names off the top of my head but can get you that info if you need it.   They resided in Gordon or Bartow County.  I can't remember right now and I don't have my papers in front of me.  I know Lee Una's second husband was buried in Bartow County.  So, I am thinking they were there but the two counties are stacked on top of each other and I don't remember off the top of my head.

      I am not sure where they started from yet.  Just started researching the family lines in the fall of 2008.  If you know something please share.