Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Tennessee

  • Mechelle Wallace
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2009
      I am researching the Cunningham family.  My GGGG-Grandfather is Joseph Cunningham b. abt. 1786 in PA.  Could these be the same Cunninghams???
      Joseph settled in MO. and married Elisabeth b. N.C. (this is my brick wall)..  Joseph died sometime after 1860 in Christian Co. Missouri.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2009
        Mechelle,
        I don't have much on the Cunninghams in PA yet, but there is no Joseph in "my" Cunninghams back to Robert - b. abt 1839 in Ireland.

        If I do find something I will post to you.
        Regards,
        John Chaqmplain

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Mechelle Wallace <mechelle.wallace@...> wrote:

        > I am researching the Cunningham family.  My GGGG-Grandfather is Joseph Cunningham b. abt. 1786 in PA.  Could these be the same Cunninghams???
      • Pam Russell
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2009
          John, I know that it has been (4) months since you posted to The Genealogy Research Club, regarding your Ida WELLS of TN.  In any of your information do you have an Henrietta ( Henri ) Caroline Malinda WELLS b: 1878 TN, had sister name is unknown. Her mother died about 1887-88 and Henri and her only sister were given to foster homes by their step-father. Could have been a Forsythe, ( Step) her real father dies 1st.
          She later migrates to Illinois and later to AR, was married to a John H. MILLER. had several children.
          Will keep this short, Hopefully someone can connect to her or yours.
          Thanks Pam