New to the Group

  • AEnicky101
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 8:59 AM
      Hi Everyone!

      I'm new to the group and just wanted to say "Hi"

      I'm Alicia, I'm 23 and have been researching my family for almost a year. I've been interested in it on and off since high school, but have just begun to get serious about it.

    • karma_us_99
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 5:38 AM
        Hi,I am new to the group and researching the following lines:Eaton-Massachusetts ,Desautelle-Massachusetts,Tilson - Staten Island,NY,Donnelly - Staten Island NY ,Burke-New Jersey.Any imput out there is greatly appreciated.
        Thanks