Harris family in Ind, Ohio & NC

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      I am trying to prove Ancestors of Benjamin Harris born Feb 07,1835 in Columbiana Co., Ohio, married Sarah I McDorman in Jay Co.,Ind on Jan. 31,1864 in Jay Co., Ind. Benjamin dies Jay Co., In Feb 14,1917 Jay Co., In. His father Benjamin Harris(also) born 1788 in North Carolina and mother Ausenate Whitaker born 1798 in Ohio or VA. Next is Thomas Harris born before 1775 in North Carolina This makes Thomas like 13 when Benjamin was born, ???? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance, Julia