George and Mary

  • Micki
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2009
      I've been working on George and Mary and can't seem to get
      anywhere. George Taylor Born 11-19-1786 in Borden, Kent, England Died 11-2 1834 in Bredgar, Kent, England (yet to be proven)Or lived to be 95 in another place. and Mary, Mary Anne, found 2 last names Solly and Knott. Solly name was in Bobbing,Kent, England. Married George in 1816. Not much else I could find. Son is Robert in 1820 in East Kent, England. Anything would help.

      Micki the old elf