need help with crossings from mexico

  • shaylalasmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 11:27 AM
      I am looking to see if anyone has a world subscription of ancestry.com that will be able to help with the info below.

      I am looking for some info on my grandfathers mother who came over from mexico. I thought i would be able to access it since i have a membership for ancestry.com but apparently mine is not the world version. If anyone can help me this is what i need. Her name was Elisa Ordonez (the spelling might even be Eliza Ordunez) she was born about 1895 and came over from Chihuahua mexico. She married Manuel gonzales and he was born in 1876 possibly in Juarez mexico. any iformation on their crossing from mexico into texas (i belive)or california would be very helpful.

      Thank you
      Tricia