Re: [Genealogy Research Club] trying to find family

  • Louise
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2009
      There was a famous composer, Andre Dvorak, who stayed with a family named Bily in Spillville, Iowa.

      Never forget that there is always a blue sky and shining sun above the darkest clouds.

      From: greeneyes55117 <greeneyes55117@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] trying to find family
      To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 4:13 PM

      i am trying to find information on, john dvorak born 1864 - 1925
      katra dvorak born 1859 - 1940. charles dvorak born 1890 -1979
      frances dvorak born. 1900 1979 all were born in czechoslovakia,
      and all died in minnesota . also would like to know what ship they
      came over on, and any pictures .

      thanks