I need help with the Melson family

  • Bonnee Caplan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2009
      Jerome Brown Melson was born 8/18/1915 in Manchester, GA
      His wife Mary Etter Harris was born in Pensacola, FL on 6/15/1921
      Lewis Sanford was born in 1924 in Eatonton (sp?), GA

      Apparently Mary met Lewis Sanford while working in Akron, OH and became with child. Don't know what happened to Lewis Sanford -- can't find him in any obits I've been able to look up. Jerome Brown Melson married (possibly) just prior to Lewis Jerome Franklin Sanford being born (I'm guessing now) on November 19, 1944.

      I know there is quite a lot here to work with but I've hit a road block and any help will be gratefully accepted.
      Thank you,
      Bonnee Caplan