Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Matewan Massacre/Battle of Blair mountain

  • claire frustine
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
       Dear JoAnn, I found you subject line very interesting so I went searching and when I realized the fight involved coal miners I became all the more interested so I Googled
      Matewan Massacre/ Battle of Blair Mountain and I found thousands of letters on the
      subject and even a couple of video's on the first page so all the information is probley
      somewhere on the site ,If I didn't have the flu I'd keep looking lot's of material to cover
      on Google, good luck...... grand daughter and great,great granddaughter of many coal miners from Wales, Durham,England to Philadelphia, USA, to Indiana & Ohio so the working of the coal mines play a big part in my own family research (paternal side)
      so I wish you luck in your own family root's.