Legal Name Change Help

  • JoAnn Plymale
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 11:25 PM
      I need help on finding info on someone who legally changed their name?
      I am trying to gt Info on My mother in law who was born in tenn on 29 Jul
      1936 and died in WV on Nov 28 2006

      There is a controversy going on in the family as to what was her real name
      lol
      Half says it was Bessa\ Bessie May Williams
      And other half says it was Bessa Marie Williams

      We think she changed her name legally in California Because they lived in
      San Bernardino, Ca for several years, not sure if that is the county she
      changed it in.
      She married Robert Leston Plymale We think in California also
      Her parents were Byron T. Williams B.Tenn
      And Bessie May Clemmons. B.tenn

      She had 2 brothers who are also unaccounted for, John Williams and James
      Williams. Donnot know any info on them except it is believed they are in San
      Bernardino, Ca. Both boys were born after 1938 in tenn,Arizona or California

      Her legal name was Marie W. Williams

      Any help I can gt with this would be greatly appreciated.
      JoAnn