help with Bartlett line, look up please

  • bsjhaley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      Lewis Diman Bartlett of Plymouth, Ma. belived he was born circa
      1803. I am looking for his parents information. They had one child
      that I know of, Ephriam Diman Bartlett.
      Ephraim Diman Bartlett He married Harriett Russell Dickson Their
      children are as follows:
      John Fairbanks Bartlett,
      Lewis Bartlett,
      Herbert Bartlett.
      Morton Bartlett,
      Thelma Bartlett,
      Emiline Bartlett,
      Doris Bartlett,
      Mabel Bartlett,
      Elston Bartlett.

      "Lewis Diman Bartlett married Achsah K. Giddings Brown daugther of
      Job Giddings and Achsah Kittredge. She was born in Winsor, VT or
      Windham, VT she died 3 Feb. 1893 in Plymouth, MA." as per Judith
      Bartlett.

      "Per some old letters: Achsah was born in Windham Vt. August 7, 1809.
      Her family moved to Walpole, NH shortly after her birth. Her father
      was Job Giddings (originaly from Lunenburg, MA) a shoe manufacturerof
      Walpole and her mother was Achsah Kitridge, daughter of Dr.Francis
      Kitridge and Abigail Richardson of Walpole, NH. In 1829 she married
      Joseph Brown of Westmoreland, NH. She had two children By
      Brown.Esther Morse and Ellen. Feb.19, 1844 she married Lewis Bartlett
      of Plymouth, Ma." Quote from Martin Bartlett.

      Any information woudl be of help.
      Thanks ahead of time!
      S.Haley