Petrosky, Partoski, Belusko in Hazleton, Pennsylvania

  • wapndap
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2009
      I have really hit my brick wall doing my husband's family and could
      use
      your knowledge. His Great Grandparents are in hiding!

      I can't find Paul PETROSKY anywhere. Paul's wife, Dora Unknown
      turned up in the 1900 Census, Pennsylvanis, Luzerne County, Black
      Creek as Doris PARTOSKI, a widow with their 2 daughters, Mary and
      Anna. Her bithdate was 1864 in Hungray and she immigrated in 1890.
      Then they all disappear again until I find Mary married to Edward
      STROCK in Hazleton, PA, Anna married to Walter LONG in NY and step-
      daughter Mary BELUSKO married to Phillip GOLDSWORTHY in Hazleton,
      PA.
      No one knows the correct spelling of Petrosky/Partoski. On one
      daughter's social security application it is spelt PATRASKEY.

      I'm told Dora married a Belusko after the death of Paul Petrosky and
      had 2 step-daughters, Mary and Anna Belusko. They lived in Luzerne
      County in the Tomhicken, Hazleton area. But I can't find Dora
      BELUSKO
      either and I have no clue of her date of death.

      Another surname that seems to be connected is KUSHECK or close. That
      comes from hand writing on an old photo.

      I would love to find Paul Petrosky and Dora before and after she
      married Belusko. Any help is appreciated.
      Thank you,
      Debbie
    • D. Price
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2009
        Tomhicken mail is delivered out of Sugarloaf. Might be able to come
        up with other leads. I'll need some time, though. Wish you luck.
        Diane
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "wapndap" <wapndap@...>
        wrote:

        > I have really hit my brick wall doing my husband's family and could
        > use
        > your knowledge. His Great Grandparents are in hiding!
        >
        > I can't find Paul PETROSKY anywhere. Paul's wife, Dora Unknown
        > turned up in the 1900 Census, Pennsylvanis, Luzerne County, Black
        > Creek as Doris PARTOSKI, a widow with their 2 daughters, Mary and
        > Anna. Her bithdate was 1864 in Hungray and she immigrated in
        1890.
        > Then they all disappear again until I find Mary married to Edward
        > STROCK in Hazleton, PA, Anna married to Walter LONG in NY and step-
        > daughter Mary BELUSKO married to Phillip GOLDSWORTHY in Hazleton,
        > PA.
        > No one knows the correct spelling of Petrosky/Partoski. On one
        > daughter's social security application it is spelt PATRASKEY.
        >
        > I'm told Dora married a Belusko after the death of Paul Petrosky
        and
        > had 2 step-daughters, Mary and Anna Belusko. They lived in Luzerne
        > County in the Tomhicken, Hazleton area. But I can't find Dora
        > BELUSKO
        > either and I have no clue of her date of death.
        >
        > Another surname that seems to be connected is KUSHECK or close.
        That
        > comes from hand writing on an old photo.
        >
        > I would love to find Paul Petrosky and Dora before and after she
        > married Belusko. Any help is appreciated.
        > Thank you,
        > Debbie

      • wapndap
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
          Thank you both for your help.
          I'm away from home and just got a bit of computer time. What a nice
          surprise your messages are!
          Debbie

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "D. Price" <ldyvtdi@...>