hoping to fill a few holes

  • Gwen Koppers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2009
      Hello all Sorry I have not been posting but I had to go up to New
      York for Christmas and when I got baack in January I had to start
      packing to move up there. I did finelly arrived and got unpacked, and
      started looking through some of my geneology and I still have some
      holes that need filling. Lets start with what I have so far:

      VERONICA HILL- The city of her's and Paul's Marriage (they were
      married on March 4 1985 in Magoggin County KY)?. City of her birth
      (she was born on August 12,1953 in Fayett county KY)? Her father's
      name?
      Paul was no help on this matter.

      DARLEE MARTIN- I am looking for the city, county, and state of her's
      and Paul Jr (my father) marriage (they were married on July 23,1955)?
      What were her parents names? Month, day, city, county and state of
      there divorce (they divorced in 1959)?

      LOUIS IV- Who did he marrie? Month, day, year, city, county, and
      state of the marriage? City, county, and state of his birth (he was
      born on November 10, 1967)What is his mom's last name (I have that
      his mom's name was Patty)? Did he have anby kids if so whatr are
      there names? Month, day, year, city, county and state of his death?

      LOUIS SR. (my grandfather)- Married Isabel Gweneth Hampton. I am
      looking for Month, day, year, City, county, and state of the
      marriage. Month, day, city, county and state of birth (he was born in
      1913). Date of Divorce month, day, year, city, county and state of
      the divorce? Date of death month, day, year, city, county and state
      of the death?

      HOWARD RENTNER - Married Marjorie Hampton on July 3, 1944 in Dolton
      Ill. I am looking for Date of birth city, county, and state of his
      birth? Date of death city, county, and state of his death His
      mother's name (his dad's name si Elmer Rentner? I am also lookng for
      any brother's and sister's? Did they have any kids?

      RUBY O- Married Paul Hampton. I am looking for Dates of birth,
      marriage, and death as well as city, county and state of all three.
      Her parents names any siblings?

      I do have more but I wish not to overwelm every one as well as my
      self. I will send more information in a few days.

      Thank you all for all the help.
      Gwen
      albusdumbledore_01@...