Tips for Finding Your German Immigrant Ancestor's Hometown in Germany

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009
      Hello All,
      I recently put together a handout for a local genealogy society that has some tips on where
      you might find the name of your German ancestor's hometown to help pursue further
      research in German records. I have posted the material in the handout here:

      http://genrootsblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/german-immigrant-ancestor-hometown.html

      If that URL is too long or broken try:
      http://tinyurl.com/genrootsblog

      Happy searching.