Re: Harrison of Pike, Illinois

  • galaxyofchoices
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2009
      Do you have any male Harrison's that married a woman whose surname was
      Kelly? They had a daughter Gertrude, born June 04, 1883 in La Grand,
      Marshall Co., Iowa?

      Thank you.
      Marsha

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "love_my_son200481"
      <love_my_son200481@...> wrote:

      > The Harrison's been in Pike area since 1850. Starting with Samuel
      > Harrison b. c1802 PA & Precious Jones b. c1808 KY. First his son
      > William Harrison came in 1850 & married to Emeline Bell. Then Samuel
      &
      > his family follow along with William. Samuel was in Aug 25 1960
      Hadley,
      > Pike, Illinois. Samuel & Precious was married in Dec 1 1824 ,Boone,
      > Kentucky. I guess after the birth of William they went to Indiana.
      Then
      > they went to Illinois. I coundnt find Samuel & family in 1850 but I
      > found His daughter Nancy Ann Harrison through marriage. She got
      married
      > to a Andrew S. Edwards in Madison, Illinois. So, I guess they went to
      > Madison then Pike.

    • love_my_son200481
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2009
        Sorry, I dont have a Kelly.

        Im still at a brick wall with Samuel & how many kids he has.

        Kim

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "galaxyofchoices"
        <bakerhen@...> wrote:

        > Do you have any male Harrison's that married a woman whose surname
        was
        > Kelly? They had a daughter Gertrude, born June 04, 1883 in La
        Grand,
        > Marshall Co., Iowa?
        >
        > Thank you.
        > Marsha
        >

        > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "love_my_son200481"
        > <love_my_son200481@> wrote:
        > >
        > > The Harrison's been in Pike area since 1850. Starting with Samuel
        > > Harrison b. c1802 PA & Precious Jones b. c1808 KY. First his son
        > > William Harrison came in 1850 & married to Emeline Bell. Then
        Samuel
        > &
        > > his family follow along with William. Samuel was in Aug 25 1960
        > Hadley,
        > > Pike, Illinois. Samuel & Precious was married in Dec 1
        1824 ,Boone,
        > > Kentucky. I guess after the birth of William they went to
        Indiana.
        > Then
        > > they went to Illinois. I coundnt find Samuel & family in 1850 but
        > > found His daughter Nancy Ann Harrison through marriage. She got
        > married
        > > to a Andrew S. Edwards in Madison, Illinois. So, I guess they
        went to
        > > Madison then Pike.

      • love_my_son200481
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2009
          Sorry, Dont have a Kelly.

          Im still on a brick wall with my Harrison's