Harrison of Pike, Illinois

  • love_my_son200481
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2009
      The Harrison's been in Pike area since 1850. Starting with Samuel
      Harrison b. c1802 PA & Precious Jones b. c1808 KY. First his son
      William Harrison came in 1850 & married to Emeline Bell. Then Samuel &
      his family follow along with William. Samuel was in Aug 25 1960 Hadley,
      Pike, Illinois. Samuel & Precious was married in Dec 1 1824 ,Boone,
      Kentucky. I guess after the birth of William they went to Indiana. Then
      they went to Illinois. I coundnt find Samuel & family in 1850 but I
      found His daughter Nancy Ann Harrison through marriage. She got married
      to a Andrew S. Edwards in Madison, Illinois. So, I guess they went to
      Madison then Pike.
    • galaxyofchoices
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2009
        Do you have any male Harrison's that married a woman whose surname was
        Kelly? They had a daughter Gertrude, born June 04, 1883 in La Grand,
        Marshall Co., Iowa?

        Thank you.
        Marsha

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "love_my_son200481"
        <love_my_son200481@...> wrote:

        > The Harrison's been in Pike area since 1850. Starting with Samuel
        > Harrison b. c1802 PA & Precious Jones b. c1808 KY. First his son
        > William Harrison came in 1850 & married to Emeline Bell. Then Samuel
        &
        > his family follow along with William. Samuel was in Aug 25 1960
        Hadley,
        > Pike, Illinois. Samuel & Precious was married in Dec 1 1824 ,Boone,
        > Kentucky. I guess after the birth of William they went to Indiana.
        Then
        > they went to Illinois. I coundnt find Samuel & family in 1850 but I
        > found His daughter Nancy Ann Harrison through marriage. She got
        married
        > to a Andrew S. Edwards in Madison, Illinois. So, I guess they went to
        > Madison then Pike.

      • love_my_son200481
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2009
          Sorry, I dont have a Kelly.

          Im still at a brick wall with Samuel & how many kids he has.

          Kim

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "galaxyofchoices"
          <bakerhen@...> wrote:

          > Do you have any male Harrison's that married a woman whose surname
          was
          > Kelly? They had a daughter Gertrude, born June 04, 1883 in La
          Grand,
          > Marshall Co., Iowa?
          >
          > Thank you.
          > Marsha
          >

          > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "love_my_son200481"
          > <love_my_son200481@> wrote:
          > >
          > > The Harrison's been in Pike area since 1850. Starting with Samuel
          > > Harrison b. c1802 PA & Precious Jones b. c1808 KY. First his son
          > > William Harrison came in 1850 & married to Emeline Bell. Then
          Samuel
          > &
          > > his family follow along with William. Samuel was in Aug 25 1960
          > Hadley,
          > > Pike, Illinois. Samuel & Precious was married in Dec 1
          1824 ,Boone,
          > > Kentucky. I guess after the birth of William they went to
          Indiana.
          > Then
          > > they went to Illinois. I coundnt find Samuel & family in 1850 but
          > > found His daughter Nancy Ann Harrison through marriage. She got
          > married
          > > to a Andrew S. Edwards in Madison, Illinois. So, I guess they
          went to
          > > Madison then Pike.

        • love_my_son200481
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 14, 2009
            Sorry, Dont have a Kelly.

            Im still on a brick wall with my Harrison's