Re: My Story (and introduction)-Off Topic to Mrs. B.

  • gingerbread16125
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
      Mrs. B.,
      I found your story very uplifting. I wish that i would have taken
      an interest to my own Grandfathers stories about ancestors before he
      passed away. I could have learned an unimaginable amount of family
      information. Thank you for your story,
      Bonnie

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Mounts, Michelle"
      <Michelle.Mounts@...> wrote:

      > Thank you for sharing such a lovely story!
      >
      > Shelli
      > Portland, Oregon

      grandfather.