Kim/ Stoddards

  • gngrbnks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      Kim, you are awesome! I think you found the right William Stoddard!
      My records indicate he was born in either Binghimton, NY (according to
      his daughter's marriage license) or Wyoming or Scranton, PA, according
      to my cousin's research. The William you found was born in
      Susquehanna (right in the middle of those locations); at one point he
      lived in Wyoming Co, PA; he was born in the about right year; it lists
      his mother born in NY, father in PA; and he had two siblings with the
      same names as two children of my William--Arthur and Myrtle (which
      isn't a name I've run across often!).

      If you can dig up any more info on this particular Stoddard family,
      I'd love to have it, including on Hiram Stoddard's brother Isaac.

      Thank you! Ginger