RE: [Genealogy Research Club] My Story (and introduction)

  • Mounts, Michelle
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
      Thank you for sharing such a lovely story!

      Shelli
      Portland, Oregon

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2009
        Mrs. B.,
        I found your story very uplifting. I wish that i would have taken
        an interest to my own Grandfathers stories about ancestors before he
        passed away. I could have learned an unimaginable amount of family
        information. Thank you for your story,
        Bonnie

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Mounts, Michelle"