Patrick Brennan

  • mooneysearch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29 6:40 AM
      Ok.I've been looking into this guy for a awhile. I do know he lived in
      Ontario Canada in 1851 (I have a census).He was married to a Matilda
      Shirley in Canada. They had 3 children that I know of
      Thomas,Margaret,and Catherine.Any and all info would be helpful. SInce
      I only have ancestry for the US I can't look for them on there. Thanks