Retracing my steps: Hanson - Morehouse connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009
      Retracing my steps: Hanson - Morehouse connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/merry.html

      Cornelius Hanson was born 1789 in New Brunswick, Canada, son of
      Jacob Hanson.

      Charlotte Morehouse was born 5 November 1799 in New Brunswick,
      Canada, daughter of Theophilus Morehouse and Mary Fowler,
      granddaughter of Daniel and Mary Morehouse. (Note: Charlotte
      Morehouse was formerly thought to be Lottie Brower).

      Cornelius and Charlotte were married 28 February 1817 in York
      County, New Brunswick, Canada.

      Children:

      1. Benjamin born 4 April 1819 in Lower Hainesville, York County,
      New Brunswick and died 11 March 1901 in York County. Married Lucy
      about 1838.

      2. Henry born about 1824 in York County. Married Levinia Brewer 14
      September 1853 in Douglas, York County, New Brunswick.

      3. Hannah Jane Hanson born 28 December 1826 in New Brunswick,
      Canada, died 11 May 1894 in Woodland, Aroostook County, Maine.
      Married William Neal Raven son of John and Annie Raven. Seven
      children. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HansonNewEnglandRoots/message/1

      4. Charles born about 1829 in New Brunswick. Married Caroline
      Brewer 15 August1855 in Keswick, York County, New Brunswick.
      Married Caroline Brewer.

      5. Darius born about 1831 in New Brunswick. Married Ruth Ann Boone
      13 September 1857 in York County, New Brunswick.

      6. Daniel born 13 April 1833 in Keswick Ridge, York County, New
      Brunswick and died 11 April 1922 in Lower Hainesville, York County,
      New Brunswick. Married Mary Zophorah Woodworth about 1858.

      7. Elizabeth born about 1835 in Hainsville, York County, New
      Brunswick and died 27 February 1933. Married Reuben Webb before 1867.

      8. Rachel born about 1839 in New Brunswick. Married Campbell.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester