White

  • ruthmesarch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009
      Trying to find more on my William James White. Born in Ireland on
      Feb,1,1866 to Robert White and Elizabeth Lucas. He had six broothers
      and sisters. I know William came to the usa and lived in Maine, but
      have know idea where his family went. He married Adah Densmore from
      Canada and they had eight children. Just cant trace from Maine back

      Ruth Mesarch