Gerhardt Flesner

  • oldredelf2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2009
      Is there anywhere I can search to find old criminal records? Story in
      the family goes he was arrested for running moonshine between Nebraska
      and Kansas during proabition. He lived in Wilcox, Ne. at the time.
      Grandma had to bail him and one of his brothers out of jail and was so
      mad at him she ended up giving the farm to the next brother down (dad
      was the oldest). I'm not sure where they got caught. I can't find
      anything in this area about it. If you have any idea's please help I'd
      love to find it to prove or disprove the story.

      Micki
    • circa_1948