Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Family History Program?

  • Gwen Hopkins
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 21, 2009
      go to manage my tree in ancestry. you should see where you can export from there.

      From: Phillip <phillip1946@ yahoo.com>
      To: genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 7:18 AM

      Shelby,
      Export your file as a GEDCOM from your present software to your
      PC desktop. Once this is done you can import it into legacy. There
      are other ways but this is probably the simplest.
      Phil

      -- In genealogyresearchcl ub@yahoogroups. com, Shelby Torres