George WILSON

  • saekurasz06
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2009
      I am researching my great-grandfather George Wilson. He was born
      January 21 1889 in Blue Rapids, Kansas. He then married Edna Stolp in
      1909 in Omaha, Nebraska. He died March 7 1967 in Davenport, Iowa and
      was buried in Pine Hill Cemetary.
      Any help finding his parents would be appreciated.
    • Kate
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2009
        Hi-

        I found George A Wilson born in 1889 in Fort Scott City, Bourbon County, Kansas on the 1900 census:
        Series T623 Roll 471 Page 88, Sheet 6A

        Wingate Wilson, Head, 52, born Nov 1847, married 26 years. IL, KY, KY, Teamster
        Sarah E. Wilson, Wife, 46, born Oct 1853, 6 children born, 6 children living, IN, OH, KY
        Cora C Wilson, Daughter, 21, Born Jan 1879, KS, IL, IN,
        Mary O Wilson, Daughter, 19, Born June 1880, KS, IL, IN
        Martha M Wilson, Daughter, 18, April 1882, KS, IL, IN
        Jesse S. Wilson, Son, 14, Dec 1885, KS, IL, IN, at school
        George A Wilson, Son, 10, Nov 1889. KS, IL, IN, at school
        Clinton Wilson, Son, 3, Sept 1896, KS, IL, IN

        Kate

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2009
          Hi-
          I found George's parents in 1910, from the census it appears that his wife had 12 children, 8 were still living in 1910. Wingate, Sarah and Clinton were all still in Bourbon County, Kansas.

          I haven't found them in 1920-

          Kate