Re: Roll Call: EYRE, CARR, etc

  • Judy Ardine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2009
      To the best of my knowledge, none of my EYRE line left Delaware cnty, PA
      until my father in the 1930s aside from one generation that migrated to
      Berkeley cnty, VA(WV), then on to Harrison county, OH, next generation
      remained in OH and next generation returned to Delaware county, PA. I'm 9th
      generation and that would have been the 3rd, 4th and 5th generations.

      However, there IS an EYRE line, unrelated so far as I know at this point,
      that did come into the Bay county area of Michigan thru Ontario, Canada. My
      father said they were no relation and I found none when I followed them
      back thru the Bay county court house records. I have no NEWBREs in my files.

      I won't be going to Bay City again until decent weather, meaning after the
      snow and ice!!! In checking our phone book there is a Chad EYRE in Midland,
      MI; Connie, Jennifer, Kyle, Scott and W S EYRE in Bay City, MI; Merle B in
      Essexville, MI; Richard and Robert in Bangor twp, Bay cnty, MI.

      I'd like it if we kept in touch, just in case we do have a connection or
      until we prove otherwise.