SMITH Brick Wall

  • Naomah Black
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2009
      Hi,

      First, pardon the cross posting.

      My Brick Wall seems to be, now don't laugh too hard, SMITH.

      What I am reasonably certain of or know for sure is:

      4 children born in NY probably

      Henry b. abt 1830
      Cornelius b. abt 1837
      Daniel Wesley born 29 March 1840 Cayuga Co., NY
      Miranda "Libby" b. abt 1843

      I don't know of more children.

      The father died in Cayuga Co., NY about 1843. After he died the mother and
      children moved to Monroe Co., MI.

      The 3 boys were in the Civil War.

      One person's tree has the father as John SMITH with the middle initial of
      either A or B b. 1792 and married to Catherine Dispennet b. 1796 in Jersey
      Township, Licking Co., Ohio but I have not been able to verify this
      information.

      taphophilia, noun, from the Greek word taphos meaning grave; a love for
      funerals, graves, cemeteries

      http://naomah.tribalpages.com/

      www.LegacyFamilyTree.com